Pages

bomb explodes in :

Friday, August 17, 2012

Miscellaneous

Well, it's been awhile. Someone reminded me I have a blog!
I kinda feel bad about him though.. maybe it Was a little too over.
But then again, who knows best than my bro?
( he saw an angel yesterday :P )

Anyway.
Holidays again, blahblah. It's been awhile.
Maybe I'll change my blog's theme to something nostalgic.
UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS LALALALA

Okay. Since I'm a "maple freak" according to Jiawei,
THIS POST SHALT CONTAIN AT LEAST 1 NEW THING I HAVE ACHIEVED IN MAPLE.
YAAAAAYYYY
159 right now, gonna try to 160 tomorrow and YAAAAAYYYYY CAN FINALLY GO TO FUTURE HENE IN TT. (Time Temple)
but my skills are really rojak right now, so I'm waiting for the next big patch to get sp reset.
And last week i bought a unicorn!
Named her Antebellum. 60m. WHAT?
And jh bought a unicorn today too, named HIM Yuni. GAY NAME ALERT. :D
His lion's name is sealion. THANKS TO MY CREATIVITY <3
OKAY. so chiong today. drpq 10 times shammos 10 times escape 10 times.
ANTI KENTA ANTI DEBUFF.
Sakai post. LOL

And, WE'RE HAVING GAY PARTY TOMORROW!
Bro's friends coming over. I mean sleeping over.
Who knows, there might be some SURPRISE BUTTSEX.
You ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment